- You have been a caregiver yourself … what is your caregiving story?
- Describe the challenges of long-distance caregiving.
- What are the key signs that it’s time to move your loved one to assisted living?
- Describe the process in creating a senior-friendly home.
- What are the key challenges of caregiver burnout?
- You talk about finding joy in caregiving in your books … how is this possible?
- What are some of the warning signs that your parents are struggling?
- What are your top 5 tips for caregivers?
- At what point should you take control of your loved one’s finances, and what is involved with managing their important documents?
- What prompted you to write your books?
Caregiver's Guide for Canadians
This book is a caregiver’s goldmine of information and shared experience. Any person who is or may be involved in being a part-time or full-time caregiver for a loved one, will be glad to be able to access this collection of valuable tips and must do’s to ease their way in doing this very difficult work while also making a life for themselves, (and family).
— Shirley K. Stevenson