You may be among the tens of millions of Americans who provide care for your parent — or you may be among the tens of millions who will.
So many children are caught unprepared when physical and mental health declines in aging parents. Life cannot readily prepare you to furnish excellent eldercare while balancing the demands on your time. The Successful Caregiver’s Guide provides practical tips, realistic guidance, encouragement and insight into the time ahead.
Among other things, this book answers these questions:
- How will you decide when your parent stays at home or moves into assisted living?
- What should you expect when caring for your elderly parents?
- Who should you ask for help?
- How do you balance caregiving responsibilities with your personal life?
The Successful Caregiver’s Guide includes extensive explanations of your options and checklists for providing differing types of eldercare to help you choose the best care possible for your loved one.
The Successful Caregiver’s Guide is available at the following locations:
- Barnes and Noble
- Rite Aid
- Other Independent Bookstores
- Self-counsel Press